CHOOSING A CHIROPRACTIC WELLNESS ADVISOR
Choosing a chiropractic wellness advisor Doctor for you and your family can be a difficult, but very rewarding decision. Since chiropractic treatment often requires a course of regular office visits, it is VERY important to choose a chiropractic wellness office in which you feel comfortable. Once you are happy with your decision, you can begin to cultivate a wonderful relationship that lasts a lifetime!
Your First Visit
Your first visit to Grand Strand Health and Wellness will include:
- An office tour followed by a consultation with one of Our Doctors to discuss your or your child's symptom(s) and determine if you are a chiropractic wellness candidate and if so how you can best be treated.
- A thorough examination consisting of orthopedic, neurological, physical and chiropractic tests will be performed to locate the cause of the problem.
- Safe diagnostic testing, such as x-ray, may be used if medically necessary in order to thoroughly evaluate your condition. The doctor will be able to determine if you have a condition that may be contradictory to treatment.
- After the our doctors have studied your history, exam and X-rays, we will meet with you during a complete report of findings to discuss the recommended course of chiropractic wellness treatment specifically designed to meet your goals.
- If yours is not a chiropractic case, referral to another professional will be made.
Your regular visits will not take as long as the first two visits. You will come in, get your adjustment then therapy & by the time you leave, you shouldn't be here any more than 15 to 20 minutes.
We do run a no wait clinic where we don’t like to make our pts wait. In order for us to continue with this benefit, our pts must make their appointments on time & be regular. This does prevent our office from overbooking the schedule like many physician offices & expecting a percentage of no shows. If you do show up for an appt late or early, please understand that you will not be seen until the pts that are on time have been treated.”
We are more than happy to answer any questions during your first visit and at any point during the course of your treatment. Please, always feel free to ask about any concerns you have.
- Treatment recommendations are not designed based on insurance coverage but rather on what you need.
- Our office will be happy to assist you with insur¬ance and call for pre-certifications as needed.
- Our office accepts cash, checks, VISA, MasterCard, Discover & American Express as well as most insurance coverage including State Health Plan, BCBS, Aetna, UHC, Cigna, Medicare. Liability or med-pay for injuries suffered in auto accidents and workers’ compensation injuries are covered at 100% in most cases.
- Co-payments and uninsured portions of your care are due at the time of service.
- Family plans, payment plans and Care Credit financing are available to make treatment affordable to everyone.