Neuropathy & Knee Pain Treatment
Innovative Treatments With Rebuilder
The ReBuilder is not a common TENS device that simply numbs your nerves so your brain cannot perceive the pain. TENS units, by their very nature, may cause permanent numbness, just like standing in front of a blaring train horn all day can destroy your hearing. These TENS devices overload your brain by releasing huge electrical signals 90 to 10,000 times per second using uncontrolled high voltages. If your Doctor recommends these dangerous, cheaply made devices, we recommend that you change doctors.
Peripheral neuropathy is a progressive disease and can lead to amputations and a life in a wheel chair. If your Doctor recommends medication for pain, know that these drugs only dull the symptoms and can cause addiction and life threatening side effects.
Knee pain can result in replacement surgery with titanium joints. The ReBuilder, when used prior to such surgery, can prepare your knees and lower legs for faster healing after surgery. When used post operatively, it can reduce the need for addictive painkilling drugs and aid in faster recovery.
The Doctor’s job is to relieve as much Nerve Impingement Syndrome as possible. By allowing the nervous system to freely transport the nerve impulses throughout your body, you will begin to feel like new again; free to enjoy life to the fullest! Chiropractors work to achieve the highest level of function for your body, relieving the pain, eliminating the symptoms and correcting the cause of those symptoms. With the help of modern technology, the job of making you feel better just got easier.
A chiropractic wellness lifestyle may also incorporate exercise rehabilitation, physical therapy, low level & Class IV laser therapy, clinical nutrition, massage therapy or other forms of treatment. Grand Strand Health and Wellness emphasizes natural and PRO-ACTIVE health care, not just symptom based reactive or preventative care.
New Patient Exam, Consultation & X-rays For Just $47* And Get A FREE BONUS Aqua Massage Session During Your Visit
Looking for same-day appointments?
Then give us a call and a member of our staff will be happy to check availability and try to get you in right away.
What does the ReBuilder do?
- When first turned on, your ReBuilder evaluates your body’s electrical state and it then sets itself for your safety. It can tell the difference between a 100 lb lady and a 300 lb athlete. Thus, it is self-limiting in its strength. No other device does this.
- It then sends a healthy nerve signal from foot to foot (or hand to hand) and then goes quiet to listen to the self-generated response to that signal that the body sends up to your brain. No other device does this.
- It copies and evaluates that (dysfunctional) signal and compares it to a proper signal and creates a custom compensating signal, like a pacemaker does for your heart signal. No other device does this.
- It then sends this signal 7.83 times a second to gently coax your nerves to relearn how to send a healthy signal that can reach the brain. No other device does this.
- This is a very slow signal that both relaxes the brain and encourages it to release endorphins to help the rest of your body relax, reduce pain, and help you get to sleep at night. Nerve impulses travel in excess of 240 miles per hour, so there is a relatively large resting phase between each ReBuilder signal to enable your nerves to absorb oxygen and other nutrients. No other device does this.
- The ReBuilder also stimulates your calf muscles to stimulate the in order to increase local blood flow while it strengthens those muscles to avoid disuse muscle atrophy. No other device does this.
- When used simultaneously with the warm water foot bath, the warm water expands the blood vessels in your feet and ankles (vasodilation) to allow more blood to reach your nerves and skin. This is especially beneficial for people suffering from diabetes. No other device does this.
- The ReBuilder has a built in timer that gently turns itself off after the relaxing 30 minute treatment. No other device does this.
- The ReBuilder is approved for the relaxation of muscle spasms.
- The ReBuilder is approved for the prevention and treatment of disuse muscle atrophy.
- The ReBuilder is approved for muscle re-education.
- The ReBuilder is approved for immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent venous thrombosis.
- The ReBuilder is approved for maintaining or increasing range of motion.
- The ReBuilder is approved for the symptomatic relief of chronic intractable pain.
- The ReBuilder is approved for post-traumatic and post-surgical pain.
- The ReBuilder can be accompanied by a nutritional supplement (ReStore) designed to specifically work synergistically with the ReBuilder’s electrical signals. ReStore gives you the energy to get things done, and elevates your mood so you want to get things done. No sugar, wheat, lactose, fillers or other chemicals… it is all natural.
- The ReBuilder is made in the USA in an FDA approved and inspected facility.
- The ReBuilder has been in production for 30 years with no reported side effects or adverse reactions.
- The ReBuilder is used in over 30 cancer hospitals to reduce symptoms of chemotherapy-induced neuropathy. No other device is used for this purpose in these hospitals.
- The ReBuilder is a prescription device (we will provide your physician with the information he needs). If your doctor tries to dispense a non-prescription device, beware and change doctors.
- Common TENS devices are not real prescription devices; your doctor can buy them for $12 to $45 dollars online and then charge you hundreds of dollars. Some of these devices claim to have a “ReBuilder Mode”. They do not. The above functions are patented, and these companies are in violation of the law.
- The ReBuilder has more computing power than your smart phone. The ReBuilder costs more because it does more. If you already have one of these less-useful “toy” TENS units, call us and we can give you credit for it as a trade in… then we destroy it.
24. The ReBuilder has many (Patent Pending) accessories that you can use when traveling, when you have open post-surgical or traumatic wounds, or to treat the back, joints, or hands. These accessories only fit and work with the ReBuilder. No other device has these.
How does that affect the outcome?
Your body wants to heal itself!
We just have to give it the tools to do so. By eliminating neuropathy pain without causing numbness, mobility is not compromised. By controlling symptoms without the use of medications, there are no debilitating side-effects. By controlling your dysfunctional nerves electronically instead of with drug use, it allows you to reduce or possibly discontinue (under your physician’s guidance) your pain meds, eliminating side-effects you already may be experiencing as a result of ever-increasing dosages. By increasing circulation and blood flow in the extremities, you speed up the body’s own natural healing process. You can further improve this with proper nutritional supplementation (ReStore) to provide the building blocks for nerve repair and overall health.